A Team That Helps Passaic
United Passaic Organization aims to transform, impact and connect the community.
As a donor, partner, sponsor, or volunteer, you can help us:
- Battle poverty in the City of Passaic
- Provide crucial services like food and rental assistance to families that depend on these resources
- Create and maintain a trusted hub of reliable services and information
- Make a meaningful and lasting impact in the life of individuals and families in need
Since 1981, United Passaic Organization has been dedicated to making a difference in the City of Passaic. With your help, UPO and the low-income community that we serve can continue our fight to eradicate poverty. Your support will help fund essential programs for our neighbors in need:
- Distribution Events and Resource Fairs
- Food pantry, community refrigerator, and Saturday hot breakfast and grocery deliveries
- Rental support to ensure that clients and their families are safe from eviction
- Immigration Services and Assistance
- Income Tax Preparation
- Leadership and Job Training
- Nutritional and Wellness Workshops
- Financial Literacy Seminars
- Legal, Technology, and Other Essential Workshops
UPO accepts all forms of donations.
If you prefer, you may send a check to:
1 Howe Ave. STE 301
Passaic, NJ 07055
INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT
REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
UPO is extremely grateful to all of its partners that help us continuously serve the City of Passaic.
You can help UPO make a difference in the City of Passaic!
Your time can go a long way in changing the lives of those in need! Volunteers are always needed to help us better serve the public. A few of the volunteer opportunities that we offer include helping at distribution events and resource fairs, assisting at our food pantry and during Saturday breakfast and grocery deliveries, and assisting teachers at workshops/seminars.
If you would like to volunteer or have skills that you would like to share, give us a call at (973) 472-2478 or email us at [email protected] with volunteer in the subject line.
Are you ready to find out how you can help UPO succeed?
Connect with us today in servicing the residents of Passaic.